Welcome to AxonOps Documentation¶
AxonOps is an extensible operational management tool initially built for Apache Cassandra (https://cassandra.apache.org). It is currently being extended to manage Apache Kafka (http://kafka.apache.org), Elasticsearch (https://www.elastic.co/products/elasticsearch), and others.
- Inventory information overview
- Dashboarding metrics, logs, and healthchecks
- Highly efficient metrics collection and storage from the agents
- Integrates with ChatOps and alerting tools - Slack and PagerDuty etc for notifications and alerts
- Domain aware functionalities, including Cassandra repairs and backups schedulers.
AxonOps has four main components:
- axon-server - The main server of axonops that collect metrics, logs, events and more.
- axon-dash - The UI to interact with axon-server (dash for AxonOps Dashboards).
- axon-agents - An to small agent binary deployed onto the managed nodes.
- Elasticsearch - A distributed search engine which stores all of the collected data.